Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Angel and Devil

Owh well, after I left the blogging atmosphere for few months and now I’m back!!!!!!!!!! LOL feeling odd when I type again for postings.

Today ling ling sent me an email with a profile attached at Facebook. This guy has angel face and devil’s body as described by him. I do agree he has devil’s body but he doesn’t have angel face. According to Lam’s family rating, he’s rated at B class @.@

Ling ling also includes how nice it would be if someone like that guy in the profile hugs and kisses him gently. Ling ling said he can die peacefully after this. He’s really a soh haiiiiiiiiiii

For me now, someone with angel’s face and devil’s body will never come into my mind. I don’t need someone like this to become my hubby. This is lust for me and not love. I afraid of pain… recurring pain from the hurt of love.

However, I trust my bblkk now. I believe he will never hurt me as long as I don’t betray him. I can feel he loves me as much as he loves himself. Hopefully God forgives me for what I’ve did previously and now is the time for me to get a true love for myself.

Okay, back to myself again. Despite having angel’s face I have angel’s heart, right bblkk? :P so what if I don’t have devil’s body? I don’t need devil’s body. I afraid I failed to give my hubby security.

Awhhhh, my blogging skill has become weak. Needs time to brush up my skill ^^

2 comments:

  1. hohoho
    welcome back!!
    indeed u have angel's face and angel's heart lo^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back XD
    missed ur blog posts hahaha~

    ReplyDelete